Size Chart Download a Printable Measuring Tape
1. Breast Form Size Chart
Most breast forms are sized numerically because each form can fit into several different bra sizes. This is only a guideline and should not be substituted for finding a proper fit through a Certified Mastectomy Fitter.
Everyone is different, but the suggested sizes are a great place to start. Breast form sizes are 1 through 14. In this chart “1/2” stands for “size 1 or size 2”.
NEARLY ME® Fitting Chart for Numerical-sized Forms
NEARLY ME® Fitting Chart for Bra-sized Forms
Suggested Form Size
Suggested Form Size
30A / 32A / 32B
32B / 34A / 34B
34B / 34C/ 36A
36B / 36C/ 38A
38A / 38B / 38C
32B / 33A
34B / 34C / 36A
36B / 36C
36C / 38B / 38C
38B / 38C / 40B
42B / 42C / 42D
32C / 33B / 34B
34C / 34D / 36B
36B / 36C / 38B
36D / 38C / 40B
40B / 40C / 40D
42B / 42C / 42D
33B / 34B / 34C
34D / 34DD / 36C
36C / 36D / 38C
36DD / 38D / 40C
40D / 40DD / 42D
40DD / 42D / 42DD
34DD / 36D
36DD / 38D / 38DD
38DD / 40DD
40DD / 42D
40DD / 42D / 42DD
2. Inserting Breast Forms into a Mastectomy Bra
- Spread the bra out on a flat surface with the inside of the bra facing you.
- Hold the form by the edges with a flat hand so that the nipple is facing down.
- Spread the elastic on the cup and slide the form in so that the nipple faces outward.
- Adjust the form so it settles into the bottom of the cup.
- Hold the bra up with the form inside the pocket to make sure it looks correct.
- Be careful not to puncture the form or fold it. NEARLY ME® silicone forms are very durable, but the polyurethane skin can be punctured, and repeated abuse can alter the shape over time.
3. Removing Forms From a Mastectomy Bra
- Carefully slide your hand all the way into the pocket in front of the form.
- Stretch the pocket edge and pull the form out without folding the form.
- Try not to grab the side of the form with your thumb and forefinger to pull it out. The forms are durable, but can be punctured.
4. Using Double-Sided Tape
Double-Sided Tape should never be used with mastectomy forms.
- Peel the paper backing from one side of the tape and attach it to the form. You can use as many pieces as you need.
- Peel the paper backing from the other side of the tape.
- Hold the breast form over your chest and use a mirror to align it correctly.
- Press it firmly against your chest.
- When you are done wearing the form, gently peel it away from the chest.
- The double-sided tape should not leave any residue on your skin or on the form. If you are having trouble peeling the tape from your skin or off of the form, use a little baby oil to help release the stickiness.
- Breast forms are always meant to be worn inside a bra. The tape is only meant to help keep them securely in place.
- Do not use double-sided tape on foam or mastectomy breast forms.
- Wash forms with mild soap and water after using tape.
- Always remove the tape when you are finished wearing the form. Do not add tape on top of tape that is already on the form.
5. Cleaning Breast Forms and Attachable Nipples
- You can wash your silicone breast forms and silicone attachable nipples with mild soap and water.
- Any soap that is safe for your skin is safe for the forms’ polyurethane skin.
- Do not use solvents like alcohol or kitchen cleaning products.
- The silicone forms are totally water proof.
- Then towel dry and store in the cradle that comes with the box.
- If the form has a permanent cloth cover, wash as above. Do not bleach. Cover will dry overnight.
- Foam forms can be washed in the same way: Hand wash with mild soap and water. Pat dry with a towel. Air dry.
- Always wash your forms after swimming.
- Make sure to rinse well enough to remove all soap or cosmetic residue as these may cause irritation.
6. Cleaning Your NEARLY ME® Lingerie and Fabric Covers
- It is always best to hand wash and air dry lingerie and fabric covers so the garments retain their shape, elasticity, and the lace details aren’t damaged.
- Hand wash with laundry detergent, rinse, and hang or lay flat to air dry.
- Make sure to take out the breast forms before you wash your bras and fabric covers.
- Wash padded panties and pads separately.
- Wash Comfort Covers the same as lingerie items. To avoid shrinkage, air dry only.
7. Storing Your NEARLY ME® Breast Forms
- Just keep your box!
- The molded cradle inside the box is the perfect place for maintaining your forms' shape.
- Though these forms are very durable, it is best to store them in their box with the front of the form facing up.
8. Helpful Tips
- Avoid punctures in the polyurethane-film-covered forms. Silicone breast forms can be damaged by sharp objects such as jewelry, pins, needles, or even sharp fingernails.
- Avoid repeated pinching or folding of the forms (especially when inserting into pocket bras). This may cause permanent misshaping over time. It is important to stretch the elastic of the pocket in the bra rather than folding the form.
- Avoid using your thumb when pulling a form out of the pocket of a bra. Slide your whole hand into the pocket when removing the form.
- All silicone forms are safe in water, but avoid hot tubs and spas as they may be affected by the heat.
- The warranty covers manufacturers defects only, not customer abuse. For more info about the warranty, talk to your Certified Mastectomy Fitter .